Saturday, April 19, 2008
pictures
I found an adorable Wendy Bellisimo frog picture at Ross today for a steal of only $5 and anyone who knows her designs know that they typically cost much more. I was purchasing the picture for my sister as she loves anything with frogs. Sweet Pea stated that this picture needed to be in our home. I asked where we would put it and Sweet Pea replies, "We would hang it on the wall." Well, why didn't I think of that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i don't know this frog design..i'll have to check it out! i used to have a sunroom full of frogs..they are fun. i saved only the special frogs because there is no room here in this house but i am doing the playroom in ol'macdonald farm fashion and i could hang a frog pic on the wall. tell sweet pea thanks for another great idea:)
Post a Comment