Thursday, May 22, 2008
trash
I cleaned the house up tonight. As I was putting new liners in the smaller trash cans (I do use old Walmart Bags), I asked Pumpkin Pie to take a bag to the trash can downstairs. I later go to the trash downstairs to add the trash from upstairs to it and take it all out; I notice the Wal-mart bag that I provided to Pumpkin Pie. I call her downstairs and questioned what the problem was. Her response, "Oh, I thought you wanted me to throw it away downstairs!" I know that things can be miscommunicated at times but I realized that more often than not, I rely on my children to have a logical process. I think that is obviously something that is learned in time! I consider it a lesson learned and will make my requests a little more clear next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
don't worry, I have this same problem with Brad, I rely on him to have a logical thought process but sometimes that doesn't happen :) hehe!
does anyone have a logical mind!!
Post a Comment