We had a great time last weekend. We had the privilege of keeping my nephew all weekend and took a trip to Dollywood (his first time and to celebrate for Sweet Pea's birthday). Since we have been so busy, we decided to be absolutely lazy this weekend.
On to the relapse...last Christmas, we purchased a Wii for the girls. You can guess who plays it the most though. I became addicted. I thought I kicked the habit and had stayed away for a little while, afraid that I would get sucked back in. Well, today, temptation was too much. I purchased the new Mario game. I didn't play it before the night service at church because I knew that I would end up skipping service. However, after church-it was ON! Matt and I have spent the last hour realizing that we do not believe in team work (you would have to play the game to understand). I am already withdrawing and thinking about how I will get my next fix. After music lessons tomorrow, me and the girls may need some "quality time."
Pray that I do not get sucked into Mario World!!!
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment