Monday, August 25, 2008
It's just bird poop
My mom and Mamaw took my Papaw out for a bit of fresh air today, as he is usually cooped up in the house all day, especially with the recent hospitalization and illness abundance. My Papaw insisted on going to see his head stone today. (yes, it sounds morbid) However, while there, he noticed some bird poop on the head stone, which is outside and is going to get pooped on. He insisted that my Mamaw get out some WetOnes and clean the poop off of his headstone. I found this hilarious, especially given my Papaw's personality and how he has never been a big clean freak. Just thought I would share, although it may not seem too funny to others. I just love my Papaw's little quirks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that is hysterical...well, it is his headstone and you will have to keep it clean from now on!! you culd buy a plastic container by his headstone so those visiting could do their part.
Maybe a port-a-potty (or "birdbath")
Post a Comment