Sweet Pea is a suck up! She is very good at it and she knows how to earn brownie points for later. Tonight, after her shower, she comes into my bedroom. She lovingly states that she is going to wear my favorite pajamas on her. I thanked her and she immediately states that I am supposed to ask her which ones are my favorite. So, I ask which of her pajamas are my favorite. Her reply: "The ones with the hearts on them because I am always in your heart." Now if that doesn't make your heart melt...
Before she goes to complete her bed stuff, I stated feeling yucky because I had been sweating. Sweet Pea comes up and sniffs me. She then says, "Mmmm, you smell so good that I could eat you for breakfast." I don't know where she comes up with it but I do know that Pumpkin Pie is sitting back, watching, and learning.
Just want to say thanks to all those that called, sent messages, etc...for my special day. It really makes a gal feel loved.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yay! Happy Birthday again! Hope you had a great one!!
well, happy birthday to youuuuuuuu!! hope you had a good day and celebrated. love the sucking up...kids are great!!
Post a Comment