This week has been so hectic thus far... sorry for not posting more. Sweet Pea has been in a foul mood this week and I almost guarantee that if I charted it, I would be able to identify a cycle (every four weeks, she seems to go through a moody phase). Pumpkin Pie is doing wonderful right now, except for the minor things that all kids go through. We recently had a discussion about the name brand clothing and how clothing does not make a person pretty. It makes me wonder if I have encouraged her to be shallow but then I think, nahhh, she's a kid! Of course, I also couldn't take any of the blame for any "faults". I'm still working on getting the pictures ready for the kitchen and will post a picture of them when I get them done.
On a happier note, we completed our examination for our accreditation at work today. I'm so thankful to have that done. However, we will not know how we did (done, just for Shannon) for several weeks.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
it has been a busy week...i'm getting up 4-5am and can't get to bed by 10:30-11pm...and beans and i go go go all day. loving her naps in bed...i do stuff for one nap and ususally the afternoon i take a nap also!! i don't know how you working moms do it all!! my hat is off to ya's!
Post a Comment