Sunday, March 14, 2010
My vehicle
Thursday, as I was driving to work...maybe I shouldn't even say driving to work because I had barely made it out of my subdivision, when a stinky thing happened. We live close to a school and the buses have a turn off near our subdivision exit. Often times, the buses will swing wide to make the turn. I was on the receiving end of a rude bus driver who did not seem to care that I was driving down the road (on my own side) when they decided that my side should belong to them as well. To prevent them from hitting me, I swerved off the road...just my luck-it was a ditch instead of a yard. That being said, I have to replace a rim and since it was about time for new tires anyway, I am going ahead and replacing all four tires instead of just the one. Total damage- approximately $1,000. I just wonder if the damage would have been worth it if the bus had hit me instead of me swerving?! We now have a loaner car which we may have until Monday or Tuesday (since Honda doesn't keep rims on hand).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment